"Thank you for your help in dealing with my mother's estate. I really appreciate your sympathy and patience, and how quickly you sorted everything out."
David has over 10 years experience specialising in Private Client matters. He joined the firm as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2010. David has an empathetic nature and a great rapport with his clients.
David specialises in:-
- Wills: Inheritance Tax Planning, Asset Protection and Emergency Wills – giving peace of mind at the most stressful of times.
- Probate: Estate Administration, ‘Grant Only’ Applications, Dispute resolution – helping to avoid expensive litigation.
- Power of Attorney: Lasting Powers of Attorney (including Property and Affairs, Health and Welfare and For your Business), Preparation of Powers, Registration of Powers and Objections to Registration of Powers.
In my spare time..
I enjoy reading and writing short stories.
I am most proud of…
Organising and completing a Charity Bike Ride - cycling from John O’Groats to Lands End. No punctures but I am still trying to lose my spare tyre!
What our clients say...
- I just wanted to thank you for your help in dealing with my mother's estate. I really appreciated your sympathy and patience and how quickly you sorted everything out. Mrs T
- We felt it appropriate to take this opportunity to say thank you for all the hard work that you have done over the years, for your time and patience in taking us through a very complex set of accounts, for the compassion you have shown us at a difficult time, and the support and friendship you have given us, we really appreciate it and are most grateful to you. DKW
- My grateful thanks to you all, your professional and caring approach whilst dealing with our late mother's estate made a difficult time easier to deal with. Mr P
- Thank you so much for your service & caring manner it made life so much easier to cope with. If ever I need help again I will not hesitate to call on you. I have been asked by two friends for a good firm and I have recommended you. HB
- Thank you very much for all the work you’ve done re my brother’s estate. I know it’s your job, but I really appreciate your kindness and sensitivity towards someone who’s “green” in these affairs. Every blessing. CC
- Thank you for your help in dealing with my mother’s estate. I really appreciate your sympathy and patience, and how quickly you sorted everything out.