"Just a note to say thank you for dealing with the estate of my late husband and the kindness you show me. Mrs O"
Liz attended the University of Warwick from 1973 to 1976 where she obtained a 2:1 Law Degree. She sat her Law Society exams at Birmingham Polytechnic. She qualified as a solicitor in 1981. Liz has a broad range of experience and has worked in local government and for National and local law firms during her career. She joined the firm in 2011. Liz is friendly and caring about her clients and the way in which she handles their affairs.
Wills, Trusts and Probate, Inheritance Tax Planning, Powers of Attorney and Grants of Protection.
Liz also specialises in Commercial Property matters and acts for a number of developer clients.
What do you do in your spare time?
What spare time? Being Mum’s Taxi (still) and other family and household duties fill my week. I do enjoy horse-riding and looking after ponies, walking in the mountains, going to the theatre, reading and having dinner with friends. My favourite author is Jane Austin.
The accomplishment I am most proud of…
My children and seeing them able to confidently find their way in this difficult world.
I am the biggest fan of…
What our clients say...
- I would like to thank you for all your help in achieving this, it does however make me wonder why the previous solicitors made it appear so difficult. Mr R
- May I take this opportunity to thank you very much for dealing with my late husband’s estate, you made it easy for me, at a time that was very difficult. HB
- I would like to thank you and Kate for all your hard work it has been very much appreciated. Many thanks. HW
- Thank you, so much, for your services. I have been most impressed at all stages with the work you have done for us, at what has been a very difficult time. I will not hesitate to recommend you to others, or to use your company on any future occasion. Kindest regards, and a most sincere thank you. NT
- What a lovely lady you are, you have been extremely helpful. Mrs & Mrs K
- I just wanted to drop you a line to say thank you for everything you’ve done over the past couple of years. They have not been easy for us but your excellent work has done much to ease us through. CA
- Wow, that was quick Liz! Thanks for working so hard at it for us. N
- Many thanks for your wise advice and support throughout; it is really appreciated. Mrs D
- We would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your team for the work you have undertaken and for being very professional in dealing with M’s estate. HN SB
- Just a note to say thank you for dealing with the estate of my late husband and the kindness you show me. Mrs O