Rachel attended school in Cannock and thereafter Keele University to complete her Law degree. After completing her Legal Practice Course she spent a year as a Conveyancing Paralegal until she obtained a Training Contract with another Staffordshire firm. Rachel completed her final seat as a Trainee Solicitor in residential property and qualified as a solicitor in February 2017.
Rachel undertakes all types of property work, including residential sales and purchases, transfers and remortgages.
My career highlight so far…
Obtaining my training contract, qualifying as a solicitor and obtaining my position as a newly qualified solicitor with Pickering & Butters.
What's at the top of your bucket list?
Visiting Australia, China and New Zealand.
My happiest memory…
I have too many to choose from! Probably sitting in the Jardin des Tuileries in Paris with my parents…It was a sunny day, I was reading a good book and all my exams were over!
What our clients say...
- I would like to thank you for everything and I will certainly recommend your services. Mrs M
- Thank you again for all you are doing. I would like to take this opportunity to say that after the horror stories I have heard about solicitors and my own first experience with the seller’s solicitor and the estate agents I am extremely happy with all you have do for me. Mr & Mrs R
- Thanks for keeping us informed regarding completion….. a great relief to my Mum. Thanks for all your help, and the manner in which you supported my parents. Mr M
- Thank you for efforts in sorting this matter out for me, and for the gentle way that you dealt with my Mum. Mr C
- Thanks for all your help (not to mention patience) getting through this one, it is very much appreciated. Mr T
- May I thank you very much in advance for doing this transfer and I also would like to thank you for offering me such an efficient and friendly service throughout the sale of my property. Mrs M