Rachel attended school in Cannock and thereafter Keele University to complete her Law degree. After completing her Legal Practice Course she spent a year as a Conveyancing Paralegal until she obtained a Training Contract with another Staffordshire firm. Rachel completed her final seat as a Trainee Solicitor in residential property and qualified as a solicitor in February 2017. Rachel is Head of Department for Residential Property.
Rachel undertakes all types of property work, including residential sales and purchases, transfers and remortgages.
My career highlight so far…
Obtaining my training contract, qualifying as a solicitor and obtaining my position as a newly qualified solicitor with Pickering & Butters.
What's at the top of your bucket list?
Visiting Australia, China and New Zealand.
My happiest memory…
I have too many to choose from! Probably sitting in the Jardin des Tuileries in Paris with my parents…It was a sunny day, I was reading a good book and all my exams were over!
What our clients say...
- I would like to thank you for everything and I will certainly recommend your services. Mrs M
- Thank you again for all you are doing. I would like to take this opportunity to say that after the horror stories I have heard about solicitors and my own first experience with the seller’s solicitor and the estate agents I am extremely happy with all you have do for me. Mr & Mrs R
- Thanks for keeping us informed regarding completion….. a great relief to my Mum. Thanks for all your help, and the manner in which you supported my parents. Mr M
- Thank you for efforts in sorting this matter out for me, and for the gentle way that you dealt with my Mum. Mr C
- Thanks for all your help (not to mention patience) getting through this one, it is very much appreciated. Mr T
- May I thank you very much in advance for doing this transfer and I also would like to thank you for offering me such an efficient and friendly service throughout the sale of my property. Mrs M