"Thank you for your diligence and integrity we send you our sincere gratitude. A&R"
Tracy started work in the legal profession in 1990 in-house at a Building Society. She then joined a solicitors practice in Hanley where she qualified as a Legal Executive in 1997. She completed her legal studies at Staffordshire University and qualified as a solicitor in 2001; joining Pickering & Butters in 2003.
Tracy is a specialist in Commercial Property and Business Law. She undertakes legal work for business sales and acquisitions, commercial property sales and purchases, Landlord and Tenant matters and residential property transactions.
My career highlight is…
Finally qualifying as a solicitor! I spent the best part of ten years studying whilst working full time.
In my spare time…
I am a keen runner and enjoy going for walks (usually with Lola my Doberman in tow). I enjoy listening to all music and love to watch a live band. I like most sports and was a season ticket holder at Port Vale ‘back in the day’. I’m afraid I am not quite the dedicated Vale follower that I used to be; I can’t seem to find the time, but I will try and get to the odd home and away game.
My happiest memory…
Is one particular day which I always fondly recall; I was in the French Alps when my sister and I were skiing down the longest black run in Europe. There was a perfect blue sky and fresh powder on the piste…. You just can’t beat it!
What is your proudest accomplishment?
Completing the London Marathon in less than 4 hours.
What our clients say...
- I wanted to write to you to express my gratitude at the way you have undertaken the conveyancing work with respect to my purchase. From the outset, you have been extremely helpful and have explained every step of the purchasing process in a way that was easy to understand. I have been kept informed the entire time and at no point have I felt that I didn't know what was happening. Not only have you regularly kept in touch with me by email, you have always ensured that you have spoken to me in person about any outstanding queries or issues…during the whole time I have felt that you are completely on my side and working for me. I can say without doubt that if I had instructed a less committed, caring and competent solicitor, it is very likely that I would have withdrawn from the purchase before completion. Purchasing the property has been a very stressful experience, however your knowledge and dedication to the conveyancing process has been remarkable. You have instilled faith and confidence in my choice of property and I feel assured that now completed, all areas of concern have been addressed and done so in a professional and efficient manner. I can say with confidence that I would gladly recommend your services to anybody. First class customer service. Ms W
- Thank you for all your hard work and helpful advice. We love our new home and are really please we chose you to represent us. TB KK
- Very many thanks for looking after us so well and being so professional. Mr R
- I would like to thank you and all members of Pickering & Butters staff, who dealt with the conveyancing of my late parents house, for all your help. I would not hesitate to recommend your services to friends and colleagues. Ms C
- Thank you very much for the work you’ve done regarding the sale of these properties over the last year or so, you did a great job for us. PT
- Thank you for your diligence and integrity we send you our sincere gratitude. A&R