"Many thanks for all you have done for me at a difficult and complex time. PM"
Yvonne was has worked within the law since 1974, and with Pickering & Butters since 1975 following the amalgamation of her firm at the time. She trained in-house to become a Probate Executive in the Private Client Department and has offered fantastic support to her many clients over the years. Yvonne is extremely supportive with her clients and their families, holding their hands though very difficult and stressful times.
Yvonne specialises in Private Client work including Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection work, managing the financial affairs of clients, and Wills and Probate matters.
What do you do in your spare time?
I enjoy caravanning, gardening, theatre, walking my dog, seeing my grandchildren and spending valuable time with family and friends.
What is your most memorable experience?
The birth of my daughter, and visiting Kruger Park in South Africa and being in touch with nature in the raw!
I am the biggest fan of…
Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, Dusty Springfield, The Beatles, Queen and many others.
What our clients say...
- Thank you very much for sorting out mum's affairs in an understanding and efficient way. It was a pleasure having someone like you to deal with the matter for us. SM
- Could we also take this opportunity to thank for the very clear and careful explanations you have given us during our meetings. PMJ
- I thank you for the work undertaken regarding the estate and my thanks also go to your secretary Kate. MM
- I would like to take this opportunity of thanking you for your efficiency and helpful attitude in the business of sorting out my mother's estate. LP
- Thank you for returning my husband's estate papers and for dealing so quickly with the estate. Also, for your support to my daughters and myself at a very difficult time. Mrs S
- Thank you for your kindness, help and efficiency in dealing with my Father's estate. It is never any easy time but you certainly helped to make it less stressful for me. BM
- It was our pleasure doing business with your firm. Wish the attorney's in the USA were all as competent as you and your assistant Kate. Thank you again for all your assistance. MD
- A brief thank you to let you know how much I appreciated the kind and efficient way in which you dealt with my aunt's estate. I was concerned that having her only family in Canada and New Zealand would make things very difficult. However, thanks to your expertise, everything went very smoothly and my concerns soon evaporated. Thank you so much. PM
- Thanks for all your help. It has been a horrendous year for the family, with my father being so horribly ill with cancer prior to his death, but your smooth handling of his estate has been one less thing to stress about. CW
- Thank you so much for your help over the past 11 months in dealing with both Estates of my two dearly loved Aunties. Even when you came to the house to see my Aunty you explained things to her so that she understood things. I have felt totally at ease with everything that you have dealt with and advised on. Thank you again. SW
- Many thanks for all you have done for me at a difficult and complex time. PM