From the complex to the simple, any commercial property transaction will usually involve a variety of legal disciplines and call for an array of knowledge. One of the key benefits of working with Pickering & Butters is the scope of expertise that you’ll find on offer across the dedicated commercial law team.
Thanks to this fact, we are able to provide a cost effective service and specialist advice across all the elements that are touched by your transaction.
Our experts are able to support your business with the following range of services:
- Buying and selling of commercial properties
- General commercial conveyancing
- Landlord and tenant work, including acting for landlords in granting business leases and advising tenants on leasing commercial property
- Administration of commercial property, including rent reviews, lease termination and renewal proceedings
- Option Agreements
- Development Agreements, including joint ventures, highway and planning agreements
- Planning Agreements and compulsory purchase work
- Ancillary commercial property work such as Easements, Licences and Deeds of Covenant
- Environmental work
- Renewable Energy & Telecom Agreements
Here at Pickering & Butters we are fortunate to have a number of investment companies as clients which involves us in complex and high value commercial property transactions and development work, providing valuable experience. We also deal with a wide range of more straightforward letting and purchase transactions.
Your objectives are important to us, and our wide ranging expertise gives us the confidence that we can meet your expectations and needs in all areas of commercial property. With costs transparent and agreed at the outset, and attention to detail at the centre of all we do, you can rest assured of a superior level of service all round.
For expert advice on all commercial property matters, please get in touch.