Our firm of Staffordshire Solicitors was founded over a century ago, making us one of Staffordshire's longest-established legal firms.
Pickering & Pickering was founded in around 1890 and at that time was located in Bank Passage Stafford. The firm expanded into Rugeley in 1956.
In 1932 Paul Butters & Co was established in Eastgate Street, Stafford. They expanded and moved to larger premises in St Marys Grove in 1963.
In 1975 the two firms merged to become what has since been known as Pickering & Butters Solicitors and relocated to 19 Greengate Street where our Stafford offices have been located since.