From the most complex to the relatively simple, any commercial property transaction will usually involve a variety of legal issues needing specialist knowledge and skills to ensure your legal and financial interests are protected.
One of the key benefits of instructing Pickering & Butters is depth of expertise on offer from our dedicated commercial property team. With decades of experience between us, we have handled all manner of issues in a wide range of commercial property matters, meaning we can foresee and proactively prevent potential problems while finding fast effective solutions for issues that cannot be avoided.
Thanks to this experience and expertise, we are able to provide an efficient, cost-effective service and specialist advice to guide you through all types of commercial property transactions and related issues.
Speak to one of our expert commercial property solicitors in Stafford and Rugeley now by calling 01785 603060 or send us an email and we will get back to your promptly.
Our commercial property services in Staffordshire
Our experts are able to support your business with the following range of commercial property services:
- Buying and selling of commercial properties
- General commercial conveyancing
- Landlord and tenant work, including acting for landlords in granting business leases and advising tenants on leasing commercial property
- Administration of commercial property, including rent reviews, lease termination and renewal proceedings
- Option Agreements
- Development Agreements, including joint ventures, highway and planning agreements
- Planning Agreements and compulsory purchase work
- Ancillary commercial property work such as Easements, Licences and Deeds of Covenant
- Environmental work
- Renewable Energy & Telecom Agreements
Why choose Pickering & Butters’ commercial property lawyers?
Here at Pickering & Butters we are regularly involved in complex and high value commercial property transactions. We also deal with a wide range of more straightforward letting and purchase transactions for a wide range of businesses and investors.
Your objectives are important to us and our ensures that we can meet your needs in all areas of commercial property law. We keep our costs fair and transparent and will agree our fees at the outset. Attention to detail is at the centre of all we do, so you can rest assured of a superior level of service all round.
Get in touch with our commercial property solicitors in Stafford and Rugeley
Need expert legal support for any aspect of commercial property law in Stafford, Rugeley or throughout Staffordshire and the rest of the UK? Contact our expert commercial property lawyers now by calling 01785 603060 or sending us an email.