Working in the agricultural and rural sector, you will regularly come up against a raft of legal issues which are constantly growing and changing.
But with experts on your side who speak your language, and truly understand the industry and the particular issues you face, you’ll be able to switch your focus to developing the longstanding, fruitful business you’ve always wished for; one that will stand the test of time, ready to be handed on to future generations.
Specialised knowledge & experience makes all the difference
At Pickering & Butters, our dedicated agricultural team is on hand to help and guide you through the twists and turns of your business path, working side by side with you and offering the specialised knowledge and experience in the agricultural and rural sector that will make all the difference.
Our team can advise you on all aspects of the industry and related issues, including:
- Farm Sales & Purchases
- Agricultural Tenancies
- Renewable Energy Agreements
- Planning & Development
- Mineral, Sporting, Shooting & Fishing Rights
- Business Structuring & Tax Planning
- Farm tax planning
- Rights of way
- Health and safety
- Contractual agreements
- Disputes relating to agricultural assets, construction, partnerships, employment issues, rural land and property and environmental issues
- Estate planning & management, trusts & wills
We’re here to help and look forward to getting to know you and your agricultural or rural business for the long term.