Mineral, Sporting, Shooting & Fishing Rights

Do you have rights reserved over land owned by other parties to hunt, shoot, fish or to extract minerals? Or do you have land subject to these rights? If so, our experienced team is here for you.

As an owner of a farm or agricultural land, you will also wish to ensure that access to your holding is always possible. If you have any concerns over rights of way or restrictions that may affect such, talk to our experts. We will negotiate on your behalf to ensure that the rights you need are enjoyed for at least your lifetime. We’re also able to deal with rights of way by ‘prescription’, or ‘long use’ as it’s also known.

Establishing and securing mineral, sporting, shooting and fishing rights, and rights of way, is an essential aspect of agricultural and rural working life, and it’s something in which we have extensive experience. If these rights are something you need advice on, we’re here to help at any time.

For tailored legal advice on agricultural & rural rights, please get in touch with our Staffordshire solicitors in Stafford and Rugeley