"Thank you for providing me with all the information I need. You have done a great job, we really appreciate it. RS"
James studied at the University of Hull for his Law Degree and on Staffordshire University’s Legal Practice Course. He has worked at the firm since 2004, completing his Training Contract with the firm before qualifying in 2010 and becoming a Partner in 2017. James prides himself on his ability to develop trusting relationships with his clients through understanding their individual needs and goals.
Anything where a dispute, or potential dispute, arises James can usually help; whether this be advice on debtors, contract disputes, compensation claims, Inheritance Act claims, Settlement Agreements relating to the termination of employment, and disputes with employers or an employee.
My career highlight is…
Appearing in a national newspaper for a successful prosecution on behalf of an animal charity.
What do you do in your spare time?
Sports. My beloved Stoke City where I have had a season ticket for over 20 years, running a Sunday League football team and ‘Doing the 92’, visiting all 92 league football grounds in the country.
I am Chairman and Treasurer of the Stafford and District Roundtable.
My happiest memory…
Becoming a dad. I suppose I should mention that I was also quite happy at my wedding too, just in case my wife reads this!
What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Representing my university at the National Negotiation Competition finals having won the internal university competition and regional finals.
What our clients say...
- Your hard work and administration has not gone unnoticed, achieving a wonderful result. I therefore convey to you my thanks. Mrs C
- I have very much enjoyed your visits. I sincerely hope you will enjoy a very fulfilling career. Please accept my gratitude. Mr W
- I would like to thank for all your help on this case and thank you for taking it on in the first place as I never thought we would even get this far. After the issues I didn't think I would ever get any kind of closure on the matter. Thanks. Mr H
- Thank you very much for all you have done for me. Many thanks once again. SL
- May I take this opportunity in thanking you for the help and support you have given me during my personal injury which I am very pleased has now been resolved. Many thanks and best wishes. JP
- Thank you for your professional help and your service and your quick response. A very excellent service
- Thank you for providing me with all the information I need. You have done a great job, we really appreciate it. RS
- Thank you for all of the work you've done over the past couple of years - in both the injury claim and for my exit from my employer. I wanted to thank you directly…it's been a pleasure. Mr R
- Once again throughout the years P & B have been wonderful…THANK YOU, James. Mrs W
- Thank you for your swift assistance in taking my case and helping me through out the process. Rest assured if ever the need arises for me or any of my immediate family members require any legal services we will be in contact with you. Mr P
- Thank you so much for your help and fighting the case for me and going to court we finally came out with a bit more. Ms L