"I would like to express my sincere thanks to you for your help during what has been a very difficult time for me. B.Y."
Lisa joined P&B in October 2013. She obtained her Law Degree from the University of Wolverhampton and trained with a local firm in Stafford before working in Birmingham, Solihull and Newcastle under Lyme. Lisa is sensitive in establishing her client’s needs, so as to always help them make the right decisions.
Wills, Trusts and Probate.
In my spare time I…
Ferry my children around! I also sing with the Cantemus Chamber Choir in Stafford and am a Parent Governor at Church Eaton Primary School.
My most memorable experience is…
Exploring Western Australia.
What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Raising happy, healthy children.
What our clients say...
- We really appreciate the professionalism and courtesy shown by Pickering & Butters, especially Lisa and Sean, in dealing with what has been a very emotional situation, especially having to conduct the affairs from so far away and also the delicate nature involved with it being my mothers estate. G
- I just want to thank you for making this such a pain free experience. We have been putting off making wills for several years after a terrible experience with another solicitor whilst purchasing our property. Thank you for your professionalism and we will definitely use your services again in the future. V
- I would like to thank you for all the help you have given me over the last few months regarding my Will and POA. It isn’t easy when living on the other side of the world! Mrs W
- I would like to express my sincere thanks to you for your help during what has been a very difficult time for me. B.Y
- Many thanks for looking after us so well. Mr & Mrs R
- The service we have received from Lisa was exemplary, we have already recommended P&B as a result. Mr K & Miss B
- Naturally you will be the first person I would engage to deal with any similar situation I have in the future…. so comfortable yet so professional. Ms F