"Thank you for everything you have done for me, it’s not been an easy time for me & your understanding and support has made the process bearable. GB"
Amy completed work experience at P&B before studying law at Bristol UWE. She completed her Legal Practice Course at Staffordshire University. After undertaking her Training Contract with P&B she qualified in 2009 and was made a Partner in 2013. She prides herself on the service she offers her clients and is known for her open-minded and sensitive approach, whilst remaining a tenacious advocate for her clients.
Amy is Head of the Family Law Team and undertakes all family law work including divorce and associated finances, children issues, pre and post-nuptial agreements, cohabitation disputes. Amy is also a qualified Collaborative Lawyer and particularly enjoys this approach to Family Law.
My career highlight…
Aside from being made a Partner; training as a Family Collaborative Lawyer.
My most memorable experience
Spending six months living in India when I was eighteen; I taught English, cared for the street children and spent two months living at a HIV Orphanage.
How do you spend your spare time?
All of my time outside of work these days is spent keeping my toddler occupied! If only I had ‘spare’ time!
What our clients say...
- Just before Christmas, I had a telephone call from my ex's father. He said something like 'your solicitor had battled very hard and was impossible to defeat!' As much as divorce proceedings are not about winning or losing or who gets what, I just thought you should know and you have my deepest gratitude for the legal advice and support you have given me. I am glad you are on my 'side'! AW
- I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for all your help and understanding throughout this divorce, a calm confident voice on the other end of the telephone was very reassuring during some of the difficult times, so thanks again Amy and I wish you good luck in the future. CB
- May I take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for your involvement in my divorce. You have maintained a professional approach throughout coupled with a calmness when all I have wanted to do is scream! After seeing a few solicitors I am pleased I met you and knew straight away that you were the person I wanted to act on my behalf. May I also wish you every happiness and good luck. KM
- Just a thank you for everything you have done in my case to see my daughter. I couldn't ask for a better solicitor. Everything has worked out Amazing! Thank you again. SF
- Thank you very much it was a pleasure working with you... you worked wonders for me....You were absolutely brilliant, I'm really glad you represented me. AA
- Thank you for helping my ex and I achieve a very amicable resolution to our divorce. We have been able to remain friends with was important to us both. JD
- Thank you for everything you have done for me, it’s not been an easy time for me & your understanding and support has made the process bearable. GB