"I would like to thank you very much for all your help and understanding in all matters discussed, and no doubt will be back one day should my circumstances change. MH"
Will completed his Law Degree at Liverpool Polytechnic and his solicitors finals at Chester College of Law. He was a Trainee Solicitor at Pickering & Butters and qualified in 1994. He has been a Partner since 2001 and is now the firm's Managing Partner.
Will is an expert in Trusts & Estates work, Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection matters in addition to drafting Wills.
In my spare time I like to…
"Spend time with my family, go mountain biking, hill walking and play golf."
What is your happiest memory?
"Playing in the sand on a sun kissed Cornish beach with my son, George. As everyone will tell you, I am not blessed with the best of luck when it comes to holidays! It rains without fail, so sun on a Cornish beach is definitely memorable for me."
What Our Clients Say
- Thank you so much for your invaluable help. Very many thanks. AG
- Thank you, and all your team at P. & B. very much more your valued input and considerate way that Mum’s affairs have been dealt with, very professional as always, and would have no hesitation in recommending your services to anyone that asks. Mr D
- Thank you so very much for the way you handled the tasks of sorting out all the various monies, debts etc and for producing such a detailed, yet understandable set of accounts and relevant papers.
- It has been most reassuring that you have been in control of a job that to us laymen would have been impossible. Mr B
- I would like to thank you for your professional service, advice and care to my aunt over many years. Thank you again, take care and God Bless. Mrs P
- May I also thank you for the kind, efficient and professional way you have dealt with the details throughout. SACC
- We would like to thank you for your help and hard work regarding the estate… especially your involvement with the selling of their home. Mr & Mrs M
- I have been extremely satisfied with the service that you and your team have given, convey my thanks to them. G
- I am so grateful to you for your understanding and professional guidance in all the matters that we have had to address. MB
- Thank you for a fabulous service.
- I would like to thank you very much for all your help and understanding in all matters discussed, and no doubt will be back one day should my circumstances change. MH