Transfers of Equity

If you own a property jointly with one or more other people, and one of the parties decides to buy out the interest of another, you’ll need a solicitor to help you with what’s known as a ‘transfer of equity’.

Similarly, if someone is buying into your property, you’ll need the same service, as effectively you’ll be transferring equity to them.

Here at Pickering & Butters, transfers of equity are something we deal with on a regular basis. Our qualified conveyancing solicitors will helpfully guide you through the process, taking care of all the paperwork for a straightforward and swift transaction.

For tailored legal advice on transfers of equity, please get in touch with our Staffordshire solicitors in Stafford and Rugeley.