Agricultural Land Mineral, Sporting, Shooting & Fishing Rights

Are you looking to protect rights reserved over land owned by other parties to hunt, shoot or fish, or for mineral extraction? If so, our experts can help.

We appreciate that as an owner of a farm or agricultural land, you’ll want to ensure that there is always free access to your holding. If you have any worries over rights of way or restrictions that may affect this access, we can help by negotiating on your behalf to make sure the rights you need are in place. We’re also able to deal with rights of way by ‘prescription’, otherwise known as ‘long use’.

Establishing and securing mineral, sporting, shooting and fishing rights, and rights of way, is a crucial aspect of agricultural and rural working life. It’s an area in which we have vast experience, so if these rights are something you need advice and guidance on, we’re here to help at any time.

For tailored legal advice on agricultural & rural rights, please get in touch with our Staffordshire solicitors in Stafford and Rugeley