If an accident at work has left you injured, perhaps unable to work or enjoy the things you once used to, the dedicated personal injury lawyers at Pickering & Butters are ready to help with a caring, professional service.
We can help you get you back on your feet as quickly as possible, working closely with you to understand how the accident has changed things for you. Our core focus is on helping you return to normal, and if that means arranging care or rehabilitative treatment through our close contact network, that’s what we’ll do.
The fact that the accident wasn’t your fault and occurred during the course of your employment could mean that you are able to claim compensation for your suffering, for anxiety and for your financial losses.
You no doubt have lots of questions, such as what you can claim for, how much you can claim, who you will claim against, and how the work accident claims process works. Perhaps you are worried about claiming against your employer? Whatever you need to know, we are here to answer all your questions and put your mind at rest.
Free initial interview
Why not take advantage of our free initial interview? We can see you either at our offices, or visit you at home or in hospital at a time to suit you. We can talk through what happened, discuss the likely outcome of your claim and let you know whether you have a good chance of success.
Remember, in many cases your right to make a claim for a work related accident may be subject to a strict time cut-off, so it is never too early to act.
Call our accident at work solicitors today, and let us put your mind at rest.
How our accident at work lawyers can help
Your employer owes you a duty of care to keep you safe at work. Accidents at work can have devastating consequences which can take a long time to recover from. From the physical impact of the injury to the psychological impact, we are here to help you claim the compensation you deserve.
We can provide advice about claiming compensation for all kinds of accidents and injuries, including:
- Slips, trips and falls at work
- Burns, cuts and scars at work
- Machinery accidents and defective equipment claims
- Factory and warehouse injuries
- Construction injuries
- Health & safety failures
- Chemical injuries at work
- Crush injuries at work
- Head injuries at work
- Back injuries at work
Our Litigation and Personal Injury team is headed by James Wallbank, a dedicated solicitor with over 15 years’ experience with the firm.
Our expert personal injury team also includes Jan Boulter, one of our Managing Partners who has over 20 years’ experience specialising in personal injury. We also have Alex Medford who specialises in a wide range of legal disputes with particular expertise in personal injury claims.
James, Jan, Alex and the team pride themselves on being able to build trusting relationships with their clients, supporting them through some of the most difficult times of their lives.
Why choose us for your accident at work compensation claim?
- We’re friendly, approachable and will do our best to create a warm, welcoming environment for you where we hope you’ll feel safe to invest your trust in us.
- We’ll be upfront and honest about what you can claim and your prospects for success. That way you can make the right decision about how to move forwards.
- We make sure that our advice is easy to understand with any confusing legal terms fully explained. We also make ourselves available to quickly answer any questions and ensure that you are kept fully up-to-date with what is going on at all times.
- Our focus is on securing compensation settlements without having to get involved in lengthy legal battles. We specialise in strategic negotiation, and as a result the majority of our clients are able to settle with their employer without having to go anywhere near a courtroom, saving them considerable time and potential stress.
- We offer a free initial interview to discuss what happened, how the work accident has affected you, and how we can help. This advice is provided under no obligation, which means you don’t have to move forward with us if you feel we’re not the right lawyers for you or you’re not sure about whether you want to make a claim yet.
- If you do choose to instruct us, we have a range of flexible funding options to help you take your claim all the way. We take many of our clients on a No Win-No Fee basis (also known as a Conditional Fee Arrangement), which means you pay nothing up front and only have to pay our fees if you win compensation. We’re also used to representing clients via other funding methods, such as trade union funding and legal expenses insurance.